Lost $350.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by duck hut, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Dude. id be raiding his house while hes gone....

2. mutha-fuckin' fail.

3. you learned a 350 dollar lesson. i learned a 750 dollar lesson before. i laugh at anyone who is about to rob me for less than a couple grand. it's pathetic.

4. Iv'e fronted about 5 time's to my best friend and never got ripped so....just don't front to fuck head's saying it's going to be hour's before you get it...

5. Exactly it, I'm not going to go kick his ass for it. I want my money, I don't care if he lost 100 grand that night as long as I get mine back.

I mean if I wanted I know where he lives, with his mom, and I could walk up in there, but I'd rather call the cops and tell them where he's staying because he has like 4 warrants and is facing like 10 years in jail.

I did talk to him, and he wants to talk face to face, so he knows something is "official", he wouldn't say on the phone what that was but I guess we are suppose to be meeting up tonight. Wtf???1?!?@?

Also he robbed me because he "couldn't fine the weed". He was going to go re-up himself and taxed me $50 because he was short or something and then his dude couldn't do it so he decided he'd keep my money v.s. telling me this?