Loss of love for weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Bigjoshman, Nov 18, 2013.

1. #1 Bigjoshman, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    So since school started I've only smoked with my girlfriend once or twice per week on the weekends. But the problem is even if I smoke 3 small- mid hits it lasts so long. I wake up the next day and can't look at people and am just overall groggy and grumpy the next day. And the weed we get is probably majority indica because it makes us exhausted. It's gotten to the point where I don't like weed like I used to. I like to have fun or relax and talk not just be tired and grumpy the next day. Maybe my tolerance got too low or maybe I just need to find somebody who sells sativas? Maybe I should stop for awhile. What do you guys suggest?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Try sativas, if that doesn't work a break might help.

3. Try sativa. But what I've noticed is when you're smoking every day this effect still happens, you just don't notice it as much

4. #4 shaddytheman, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I concur with the rest, switch to a Sativa, and see if it's alternates your perception in a positive manner. It could be difficult to find if you live in a non-medical state, and if the dealer doesn't have any background knowledge of the strains he's selling. Best of luck man.

5. yea it might be difficult finding a sativa but I live in Cleveland so I'm bound to find somebody legit eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I lost my love for weed long ago. I keep smoking it though because it is one of the major factors in keeping Epilepsy at bay. I still get high, don't get me wrong, but I cannot reach the levels of high I used to be able to obtain. T-breaks are good in theory, but for me my tolerance goes right back up to what it used to be the day after I smoking again, rendering the break useless. :(

7. Let's hope you do.

8. Found someone =)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app