Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loss of hearing when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Recently I've noticed that whenever i get high and watch tv sometimes I can't hear the tv too good, like the sound tunes low for a second then comes back at the normal volume. This hasn't happened before, and i don't have hearing problems and it only happens when im high, does this happen to anyone? should I worry?
    Thanks.:smoke:

2. DUDE THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean, I do have hearing problems in one ear from playing shows too loudly (I play guitar in an experimental metal band). But when listening to music and really getting into the mood while stoned I start hearing everything in a really strange way.
    That's why I never do any sound production work unless I'm sober.

3. My eye sight goes a little wonkey when I'm stoned, but never my hearing. It probly just has something to do with the increased blood flow tho

4. it's a hallucinogen...

5. this happens to me to its like youre hearing stuff through water or something

6. DUDE I be smoking in the bathroom downstairs with the tv on and bam! I cant hear the tv no mo' Its really weird. I got worried at first but then I thought it was pretty fucking cool. :smoke:

7. I've never noticed any decrease in hearing, but I know my sense of smell gets totally shot.

8. Happens to me when I'm on OG Kush. My friend had an iPod and the volume was up nearly all the way but I couldn't hear a thing. I said to him "man it's not loud enough...do u know why they call it cocacola 'classic'?....turn it up some more"

9. Happens to me all the time broski. Its scary sometimes haha. With music it's awesome lol.

10. Yes always happens to me. I always get worried im turning the tv too loud cause i cant hear it well and just keep hitting up on the volume.