Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of appetite?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyIsInSpace, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Does any feel like they have a lower appetite, when they stop smoking for like a week or two?
    Cause I know I do -_-

2. If i stop smoking i dont eat shit for a while.

3. [quote name='"Nhan420"']If i stop smoking i dont eat shit for a while.[/quote]

I feel you dude, that shit makes me sad.

4. Can't remember the last time I went a whole week or two without smoking, but yeah on the days I don't smoke I'm definitely less hungry

5. I usually lose 5-10 lbs any time I quit smoking even just for a few days, but then when I smoke again I munch out and it all comes back :D

6. You have to work hard to replace your appetite through exercise and by not eating any shitty high density foods. You have to give up weed AND the munchies and junk foods at the same time to avoid losing weight.

7. big problem for me too OP. i really hate how it has to be like this... and when i take a week t-break i loose around ten pounds as well. and i do eat healthy too btw, maybe its time to start hitting the gym again so my body will actually NEED the food...

8. Curse you munchies for being so amazing.
    I think the more shit you eat the day you smoke, the less appetite your going to have the next.
    Cause I remember tearing up the kitchen like it was Thanksgiving,
    I didnt eat anything for like what seemed like 2 days.

9. not when im not smokeing it is when im smoking a lot and eating a lot. thats when im not high i have no appetite at all but that's what i get for only eating food when its fucking amazing .

10. reword my friend?^:)))

11. I agree bahaha I was like wtf :)

12. :confused:

13. KEEP SMOKING.

problem solved

14. ah, to have the metabolism of youth....:eek:

15. That is your brain showing symptoms of addiction. Don't worry, it's pot.

You'll live.

16. The Devils lettuce cures illnesses.

17. its very common.

And half of it is positive reinforcement. if you get baked before every meal, your body wont feel hungry when its not in that state (baked).

You could do the same thing with virtually any stimuli, however some may work better then others... how do you think we train dogs?