Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of appetite?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I've been smoking more & more recently and I've noticed that when I stop I lose my appetite loads. I guess it makes sense as being used to having the munchies 24/7 and then suddenly being without them will do that to you :(
    Does anyone else get this problem?

2. I dont think it's loss of appetite. It could just be that when you're high, you've got the munchies, so you eat a lot. Then when you sober up your stomach is full and you don't feel the need to eat any more.

3. You could be right there, but I do notice I generally eat less than normal. Ah well, it'll disappear in a couple of days!