Loss of Appetite when sober

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by EMS1620, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys first post on this glorious site. I been reading this site for a while now and so far after searching the forums and just browsing I havent found any posts about any one having the problem of not being hungry and not eating when sober. I cant seem to eat or want to eat food if im not high. This is a new problem for me, i smoked 4 years ago almost everyday quit for 2 years due to military obligations of...you know not smoking. Im back at it again! and now this is happening...am i just smoking too often should i take a break. I smoke a quarter a week of my own stash and maybe a ounce or a little more with people. I also smoke pretty much throughout the day

2. I've also experienced this, but it's temporary. After about a week my appetite tends to return. If it didn't, it'd be a great diet.

3. It happens to me when I find myself being high every time I eat. I went on vacation last winter and couldn't medicate; eating was rough for the first few days, but my body went back to normal after that.

4. yea, i have wicked bad back pain i find myself relying soley on weed and am maybe a bit too overzealous with my stash

5. I don't want to tell you what to do, but maybe slow it down if you can tolerate a little pain. Or maybe try a different method of medicating.

6. definitely good advice. Im taking a month off for now so I can find new unemployement. it will be a good new yrs eve when i smoke