Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of appetite when not smoking.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tightlyrolledj, Jul 28, 2010.

1. i took a 3 week t-break and the first 2 weeks i didnt eat a whole lot but thats over so :), toke on

2. yeah after daily toking for quite some time, i was out for around a week. for the first 4 days, i barely had anything, basically the same thing as you. no hunger at all. after a few days, though, my appetite returned to normal

3. When I'm not baked its so hard for me to sleep and I usually fall asleep during the day.

4. It's awesome that this thread was on the front page, because I was going to search for it.

For me, I don't really think it's due to not smoking. I'm a daily smoker, but I'm taking a mini T-break and I last smoked two days ago (Tuesday). I think my appetitie is just bad in general.

My diet is horrible. I work a lot, and at work I just buy a soda because it's easy and our tap water tastes like shit. I normally don't eat in the morning because I have a bad time with oversleeping. I don't eat at work because we don't get a lunch break, and I hate our food. I don't get home because I'm tired from working all day.

Of course, I might eat a verryyyy little bit throughout the day, but not always. I just don't get hungry.

So I just had to force myself to eat something, because I have maybe had 500 calories in the last three days.

Meh...

5. It's funny because for me it doesn't matter if I smoke or not on any given day(I usually smoke at least one or two bowls throughout the day and then another one or two at night), I never seem to be able to eat anything substantial until 5 or 6 in the evening. I will not eat anything at all until 5 or 6, and then eat again at like midnight or so and that will be it for the day. I don't know how this can even be healthy...in fact I'm sure it can't be...