Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of appetite from not smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NotoriousBLP, Sep 20, 2013.

1. #1 NotoriousBLP, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    So for the last year or so I have been smoking daily, a few times a day. I have had a normal appetite, I eat healthy (somewhat, I'm not some hardcore vegan, but not fat either). Before I smoked weed for the first time I always had a normal appetite and while I smoked weed I always had an appetite. (well obviously munchies, but I just mean a normal one in general.)

bout a week ago I stopped smoking weed so I can pass a employment drug test coming up, and I seriously have absolutely no appetite. Today I woke up, drink some orange juice around 6am, then didnt eat anything until 8pm, in which my dad took me to get burgers and I could only finish half of mine. It has been like this for the past few days, I am not just not hungry at all.

Does this have anything to do with not smoking weed? Or does it have nothing to do with weed at all? Maybe I'm just sick. I don't have any other symptoms besides the lack of food. I don't really know what to do about it since I can't smoke and it sucks I feel very unhealthy and weak when I am not eating regularly. Any suggestions???

2. you've been accustomed to munchies. weed does not drive your hunger response anymore. your appetite should return in a few weeks.

3. So my body got so used to weed making me hungry I now no longer have nothing to make me hungry?

4. This.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its perfectly normal, you may also have trouble sleepin and become quick tempered but it should all fade away within two weeks.

6. Wow thats crazy I didn't even mention those symptoms but you are absolutely right, both those things have been happening to me. Thanks I feel better now

7. Just remember you must ignore your body and keep eating. Even if it's just little bits at a time.