Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of apetite during my tolerance break...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jan 5, 2011.

1. It's been a week and while my body has felt cleansed, I also have lost my appetite for many foods during my smoke break.

I'm forcing myself to eat now.

Has anyone experienced this while taking a t break? I also seem a little more pissy.

2. Hmm well good food is always good, high or not. Change what you eat. :)

3. Yep the same thing is happening to me during my T-break. I don't know why it happens, but i'd like to know to

4. Yes, infact i loss some of my appetite. I lost 15pounds too! Was 165now im like 151, but i noticed when i smoke i tend not to eat much high unless i smoke late at night. hope that made sense...........:smoke::smoking: im so fuckin baked lmao

5. The very-rarely-recognized cannabis withdrawal.
    Happens to most people that take a break after regularly smoking regularly.
    That's exactly what happens to me actually, I can't eat, I'm irritable, and I don't sleep well.

Good luck with the rest of the break :D

6. this happened to me too. I think i figured it out why it does that. And i found my own cure.

I LOVE to blaze a bowl before i eat. Always. food is better high. So i smoked all the time. My brain was RETAUGHT how to eat to only be hungry when i was high. So every time i was on my T-Break food just wasnt appealing.

I found this out, and i stopped smoking before every meal. I may eat then blaze, or blaze way before(3+ hr) then eat. And i tried working out at a gym more too. I found it gave me more energy, and a new way too look at food. :)

try it out.

Evil :bongin:

7. More pissy? Lmfao yeah me too.
    As for the hunger, I have never experienced that. I eat like crazy regardless.
    I would just tough it out. I find that whenever I take a break, any withdrawal, being as minor as it is (for me) lasts for around a week, then comes to a sudden abrupt end. Like I wont be able to sleep, then next night everything will be fine.

8. Yep
    irritable and not as hungry.

9. your appetite will come back in a week or so. this is common