losing your virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Was watching a TV with my Girlfriend on my bed. We fucked while my mom was upstairs cooking dinner. Can't be a long story because it's not a long story. I wanted to bust the second I got it in her, she was a virgin too.

2. Started to actually enjoy having sex when I met my first girlfriend. There was something about fucking a nasty ass ho that turned my shit limp ev' time.

3. 18, still got it, whatever, i've had chances to, but i really don't know, It's like every girl who i think it would like to fuck i just get tired of them foreplaying and give up, i'm impatient i guess, any advice peoples? :D

4. I lived the dream. I lost my virginity on a cruise ship. I was surprised though because I expected to get over the girl quickly but for like a month after I couldn't stop thinking about her.

5. I lost mine when I was 21 to my second girlfriend, Iron and Wine playing in the background. After that, it was every weekend after our Friday night classes. For the first month and a half after our messy breakup, I just sat around listening to that album, watching Eternal Sunshine, and listening to Tim Kasher. Ho' boy.

But yeah. The sex was good. I still wouldn't say it's that "OMG islikea drug u no?!" mentality that high-schoolers had. I'm glad I lost it to someone I could say I really loved.

My middle brother on the other hand (17) lost his a few months ago. Oh the swagger.

6. I was 15. It was after this highschool party we were all TRASHED me and all my friends were going to sleepover in my friends garage and my neighbor came with us. Who is quite the babe ;) anyways everyone knocked out and me and her started making out started rubbing my dick I started fingering her and she was like I think we're gonna need a condom. In my head I was like (HOLY FUCKING SHIT) but I said I had one so I put it on and we started fucking in the garage with all my fuckin homies a few feet away LOL. We decided to go to his bathroom and started fucking there. We ended up in the shower fucking for almost an hour. I think it was because I was drunk that I lasted so long lol I couldn't feel shit. A week after this I fucked my girlfriend who I had been with for a few months. Lol she thinks we lost it to each other LOL.

Fuck bitches smoke trees.

In the morning all my homies knew what had happened.

7. No lie,this is a great fucking story lol

8. [quote name='"pheelgood"']
    No lie,this is a great fucking story lol[/quote]

Lol thank you good sir

9. i was young, i dont know what age, and it was my friends ex-boyfriend. he called one night and was like lets hang out, so i ws like okay cool. i got up to the car and he hugs me and asks for a kiss and i was surpised and was just like naaa, then in the car he kept trying for a kiss so i kiss him then he keeps trying to get a bj, so, after a while, i did it.. :( and from there, i lost my virginity. he never talked to me after that and saw on his myspace, (i know) ,that he was a little hoehoe
    horrible way to lose my virginity.

10. [quote name='"MollyLikesGanja"']i was young, i dont know what age, and it was my friends ex-boyfriend. he called one night and was like lets hang out, so i ws like okay cool. i got up to the car and he hugs me and asks for a kiss and i was surpised and was just like naaa, then in the car he kept trying for a kiss so i kiss him then he keeps trying to get a bj, so, after a while, i did it.. :( and from there, i lost my virginity. he never talked to me after that and saw on his myspace, (i know) ,that he was a little hoehoe
    horrible way to lose my virginity.[/quote]

that is kinda fucked. i would agree horrible.

i had been talkin to this girl for a few days
    and ended up going over to her house to kick it. found out she had a bf of 2 years after so i was likkkke peace.

11. lets hear some more stories :)

12. it was almost 15 years ago, i was at my boyfriends house making out and he was a virgin as well and we were just like "should we? ok" so we started doing it on his bed and sublime was playing (lol) and he hated the song 'Pawn Shop' so when it came on he straight up STOPPED, got up, changed the song and came back.

Afterwards I got a lecture from my best friend letting me know that "god was mad at me" (even bigger lol)

13. #113 Deleted member 281310, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    I'm a virgin.

14. I lost it at 16 to my boyfriend of one year. We were also at a hotel so it was kinda cheesy haha, but i actually had a really good first time. we even moved to the balcony eventually haha :p
    I also lost my virginity on top! He couldn't get it in at first so i handled.:D

15. I read a few pages and I think mine has to take the cake. I was 11 and on a family vacation in Puerto Rico. We were staying at my grandpa's house. Every couple months or so they basically have these huge block party barbecue things. So anyway Im there with my family having fun, grandpa is introducing all of us to people, hanging out with new kids my age and what not.
    Eventually when it was late and things were winding down, I was at a table outside with my immediate family, grandpa, and two neighboring families. One family was just an older couple and all their kids had moved out a long time ago and what not. They had lived there for a while though so my grandpa was good friends with them. The other family the two parents were low thirties with two kids around my age. However, all that matters is the mom was sexy as hell. Basically one of those spanish milfs you see in your dreams. She was from Puerto Rico so had a spanish accent in the sexiest way, an ass that God must have hand carved himself, and just basically the milf of your dreams. So since my parents were in Puerto Rico and what not and I was getting along with her kids she offered to let me stay with them while my parents go out and then she can leave me at my grandpas since it was only a couple houses down. My parents went with it since my grandpa was close with them, they wanted to go out, and it was so close so what could go wrong.
    So we get back to the house Im playing with the kids but i can tell theyre getting tired. So eventually the mom, her name was Melinda btw, said it was time to get going. But she says to me before she brings me back if she could help me get something because she needed me to climb on the counter in the kitchen and get something out the back of the cabinet so im like yeah why not. So i stand up on the counter and i look back at her to ask her what im looking for. Since im standing on the counter her eyes are basically level with the middle of my upper shins. She then gets a look in her eyes ive never seen before and are sliding her hands slowly up each of my legs. I was just confused. She said, i kid you not, "Actually, i needed your help so I could grab something" and started touching my dick from outside my shorts. I was just confused. She goes "why dont you get down from there" so i climb down and she squats right in front of me and goes "Have you ever wondered?". I was just like wtf is going on. I hardly knew anything about sex at the time, I think all i really knew is that you can put your dick in a vagina and thats it. So i was like "about what?" just confused but not scared and she goes "Maybe about how this might feel..." and slowly takes out my dick and just puts it in all in her mouth and goes to town. Idk if you guys need the details after this because im sure its obvious what followed. At the time i was too confused and inexperienced to enjoy it but looking back on it this was easily the sexiest woman and most skilled at sex that ive ever been involved with.

16. Does something seem off or no?

17. #117 pearljamss, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011

^ what he said.

Some of these posts are funny as hell :D

18. YES I WANT TO KNOW MORE! Why would you not finish that story :confused:

The whole time I was picturing the mom from the George Lopez show.

[​IMG]

19. 3 years ago, I had a girlfriend. We'd chilled a few times, and were talking to each other on facebook. It was late, about midnight. She wanted to skype with me, so we started skyping. Then she used the "i'm hot, im gonna take some layers off" excuse, and she started stripping, then things got a bit hot. We carried on for about half an hour, then she was like "this is no good, come and meet me?" so i went and met her. We sat on a wall, had a cig, then started making out. Then she said "shall we go to mine?" so i agreed, and after walking about a mile (we live 5 miles apart, and met half way) we got to a graveyard. She couldn't wait, and dragged me into a far corner, and got ontop of me, and then slipped me inside her. I can just remember thinking "is this what sex is?" we were at it for a while, then we got back to hers, and fucked for hours, until her mum got up for work, came into the room and said "Oh, uhm.. you must be Jay's boyfriend...nice to meet you. I'll leave you to it." due to the interruption, i lost my boner. We got dressed, and went downstairs, her mum made me a coffee, and had a chat to me, as though nothing had happened haha, then she went to work, and me and my girlfriend went back to bed and had a few hours of sleep. Then I was woken up by my mum and dad calling me to ask where i was, so I told them I went out to my friend's house, and that i'll be back later. Me and my girlfriend had sex again, then i went home, and my mum was like "you STINK of sex. and you got a little smirk on your face. So I know where you've been. You finally lost it then?" Funny times. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ^^^that was awesome.

was she hot?