Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing your short term memory reversable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Oct 1, 2008.

1. I seem to be a lot more forgetful about things. I don't want to smoke so much that I can't remember shit. So my question is, if you stop smoking, will you eventually gain your short term memory back?

2. I dont remember if it comes back or not. Someone told me once....

3. LOL

Nah man, hasn't came back for me yet...even if they did, I wouldn't know if it was the right thing or not, because I don't remember shit that has gone on. Just don't smoke so often and when you do, write shit down if something happens and you know you need to remember it, or something along those lines. I record thoughts on a tape recorder...lol

4. From my understanding there is no proven permanent memory loss with marijuana. During the high there is short term memory loss but it wares off with the high.

5. I know that for a while last year when I was smoking at least 2 blunts a day that my short term memory went down the shitter even when sober. After going on a 3 week break I was back to normal.

6. i never had a short term memory to begin with so i don't worry about it

7. lol right dude