Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Losing your lighter high (The Worst)

Discussion in 'General' started by Blank1268, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I can 100% say that every time I smoke I feel as though I lost my lighter. Just the other day I was sitting in bed, smoking a bowl and I go to take another hit and the bowls out, so I try to find my lighter.... No where to be found. I proceed to rip apart my entier room + The kitchen for some reason looking for my lighter. After about 30 minutes of this frenzy I decide I will just use some matches. I go back to my ripped apart bed and there my lighter is right next to my pipe.....
    Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. every day dude...every day

3. I am going to create a glove that has a lighter spot and protects from falling cherrys, it will make smoking a breeze, xD

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi5q-q3D0yI]The Weed Fairy Tale - The Tale of the Lighter Gnome - YouTube[/ame]

5. Yeah I feel accomplished when i can keep a lighter for more than a week, same thing with my pens..

I hate when people ask for lighters when were in a smoke sesh, either I forget to get it back or they forget that the lighter isn't theirs and they pocket it