Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing your high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ihazabp, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Only thing that kills my high is when something bad happens. Just serious things like if I were baked then got pulled over I would probably be instantly not high.

2. Try smoking at least 3 times a day for a month then tell me nothing kills your high.

3. biggest thing to kill my high is shitty situations like a car accident, lost wallet, fighting with your significant other (all of which have happened) other than that, when you're super baked at a party and the music's loud and you're just having a good time... then you go to the bathroom. it's quite, you're alone, and i always seem to momentarily lose my high

4. The one and only thing that actually kills my high is...SWIMMING. I literally go under water stoned and come up sober. I feel like high swimming would be awesome, but I always lose my high. Oh and sometimes working out like a real, hard workout, not like a short basketball game, but like running a lot, or a real basketball practice or something lessens my high.

5. [quote name='"PlancksConstant"']biggest thing to kill my high is shitty situations like a car accident, lost wallet, fighting with your significant other (all of which have happened) other than that, when you're super baked at a party and the music's loud and you're just having a good time... then you go to the bathroom. it's quite, you're alone, and i always seem to momentarily lose my high[/quote]

Dude I feel less high at places where its ok to be high (parties, places where there's no chance of getting caught smoking, etc.). By ok to be high, I mean like where nobody would care. Cause in reality its ok to be high everywhere.

6. I think a lot of it is in your head. Like when i smoke alone i feel a lot higher because i keep thinking, "damn i havent been this high in a while." which really only makes me feel higher even though it has no effect. When your with friends you dont focus on that as much and you feel less high.

Mind over matter.

7. I find that food noticeably kills my high, but it tastes amazing while I'm eating it and suddenly I don't feel as high when I'm done. But I think that it's mostly a focus thing, you're focusing so hard on food, shower, etc that you're not focusing on being high... Hmm or not focusing enough loose attention on what you actually are doing, wait... I'm not high enough to explain this properly.

8. At that point there won't be much to kill, so no thanks. Id rather get blasted every other day or so than be high almost all the time.