Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing track of time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, May 5, 2011.

1. Not even blazed yet...

I go to take a nap at 7:30 PM tonight cause I was pretty tired from cheifing and school earlier today.

I set two alarms, one on my cell phone and one on my actual alarm clock.
    One set for 9:00 PM and one for 8:45 PM

I wake up at 9:30, my cell phone alarm, still set for 8:45 PM but not going off or had gone off.

My desk alarm clock no longer showed a light indicating that an alarm was set.

So.... one doesnt work and one turns itself off???

I woke up at 9:30 thought it was morning, went to take a piss and it was still dark out. Lameness.

idkwhathappend.

2. Haha that always happens to me. Especially when i get super stoned on some sleepy buds

3. Lol you had two hours of sleep and thought it was the morning? Haha that could only happen to me if i was really blazed :smoke:

4. That's kind of awesome, then you have like the whole rest of the night. Sorry for the convenience.

5. Lol, yea idk I was so confused when I woke up at first, had no idea what was going on.
    Yes, I am now blazed watching the Daily Show/Colbert. :smoke:

6. I did that last time I was baked, I nodded off for 20 minutes or so, woke up thinking I'd been asleep for hours and hours. Kind of cool waking up and feeling like you just gained 10 hours to do whatever you want in when you notice you'd only had a short nap.

7. Doing the exact same thing

[​IMG]

8. hellll yesss love jon and stephen

9. I've never liked the alarms on actual clocks. Every time I used one whether it would actually go off or not was sporadic. I've been using my cell alarm lately but I don't really need it. If I absolutely have to get up at a certain time, like for school or work. My body knows it and I always wake up well before my alarm would go off.

10. That time confusion thing happens every time I nap, regardless of whether I'm high or not.