Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing things while high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chillax, Apr 26, 2008.

1. So. I woke up this morning and I cannot for the life of me find my sandals.

Uh. I didn't even go anywhere last night. I was just in my room smoking sour d.

Do things mysteriously disappear when you smoke, too?

2. everything disappears from me as well,
    the scariest thing to misplace is all of your weed, which i have done on multiple occasion.
    When im really high i always loose something, try and go look for it and then forget what im doing, and repeat this about 10 times.

3. All the damn time. Most frequent is of course the lighter. But other things as well, including but not limited to: shoes, hat, bong, stash, pants (interesting night, that one), other drugs that I happened to buy while high, food.

Those are all a near-daily occurrence for me. But they are counteracted by finding things after I wake up the next morning. For instance, I often wake up to find food that I don't remember buying (or eating) left over and waiting for me and today I woke up to find 2 rolls (pill kind, not food kind) that I must have acquired at some point yesterday.

4. I always lose shit or hide it when I'm high and then have no clue where it is when I'm sober.
    A while ago I took out my PS2 to use, and in the back was an eighth I thought I lost a long time ago a few months. But it still smoked nice haha.

5. usually my lighter, phone, sometimes weed, my bowl, keys, shit iv lost just about everything high but i always find it later. in fact, one time we lost some ganj in my car and about two weeks later cleaning out my car i found a baggie and when i pulled it from under the seat a bunch of weed spilled out on my seat. ofc i picked it up and smoked it.

6. Haha.

Good responses, guys. I like the ones where people find bud.

7. ive been packing to move so most recently ive been losing my rolls of duct tape. which is hard to do in a room that is 12x14 feet. have yet to find them :(

8. smoking that 'where's my shoes' shit eh?

:smoke:

9. haha, i laughed way too long at that.

10. Yeah. Sour Diesel, right now. It was Jack Herer before that. And now I need to find some more headies, 'cause i'm almost out of the Diesel.

Shoe Update: Found Shoes. They were under my bed. Uh ... yeah.

Anyway. Keep em comin

11. I always seem to forget my sun glasses at friends, dont know always do. Weird.

12. Yea, I can't find my cable box remote. It sucks to change the channel and stuff on the box. Have to get up and down, up and down. Kills my buzz.

13. Haha, always do...

I think a lighter is the #1 thing.

I've had a friend go to white castle and lose 3 crave cases on the way home...

It was only him in the car, and he swore to god he didn't eat them ( that's like... 90 burgers to one person).

They were found 2 weeks later, decomposing in his trunk:rolleyes:.

14. Two things to that:

1. Hahahahahaha.

2. Eww.

15. Ironically, over spring break i lost my sandals too. But i lost one from 2 differnt pairs, so i have a vans left foot sandal and a Quicksilver sandal for my right foot.

I also used to loose my keys a LOT when i got high, so i decided to attach a big, bright orange jagermeister lanard to them and i loos them a lot less now.

Another thing i loose a lot is cigarettes, ill pull one out of the pack to go outside and smoke then get sidetracked and when i go to grab my cigarette its not there anymore.

16. i always lost my light then one day in a gas station gettin some cig i saw a light leash pretty sweet and works great ive also caught a couple friends tryin to steal my lighter off of this too lol

17. Got my lighter stole again, AND MY FUCKING BONG.

God damn.

18. Well losting something is one thing, but getting your stuff stolen. Thats fucked up. Find how who did that and go whoop some ass.

19. i lost my ipod and my mates mp3 player in a week, lost my keys but luckily my matey found them in the park.

worst thing is when i loose stuff in my own room, takes me ages to find it too, sometimes not till the next few weeks.

20. We're stoners man. We can lose anything, anywhere, anytime.