Losing Things While High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by groovygal, Aug 10, 2017.

1. We all know the struggle of losing stuff that was right in front of you while you're high, and the struggle to try and find it. I spent a good amount of time searching for my boyfriend's favorite lighter that I borrowed and thought I had lost. I searched the car, bathroom, my purse, dumped everything out and sifted through it, shuffled stuff around my room to find it, and low and behold the lighter was sitting in a pocket of my purse that I forgot to check. I face-palmed so fucking hard; what are your stories?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow, really I wouldn't even know where to start lol. I lose my mind, my lighter, haven't lost my wife yet but...... I'm sure that will come soon enough lol. I can't totally relate to the lighter though, i have a drawer fill of them because I lose one and then I pick up another after cussing myself out for losing it and then I find it and lose the one I got out of the drawer. I have lighters and bowls everywhere in my garage, aboyt every drawer I open on my tool box seems to have a lighter or a bowl and a lighter. All have been lost until I start looking for a tool to fix something for my children or get a screwdriver for my wife to use.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3. Ok. So on strip to Birmingham(al) I had several lighters. About an hour away I couldn't find any of them. I searched while driving down the interstate with no luck. I go to a store to buy one and when I get out and stand up, four fall off of my lap...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh shit!!! That's too funny!!! Love it!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I lose things all the time. Just yesterday I rolled another one and made a filter got a paper wondered where my filter was made another one wondered where my paper was. I ended up having 4 of each on my couch.

Apart from that I lose lighters guitar picks forks and just about anything small.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most the time what I’m lookin for is in my pocket or hand

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stick everything in a bag and keep it there. All of my essentials are in one green bag gypsy/stoner bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk