Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Losing" the high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoCowLevel, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Greetings fellow ents. I've been smoking for about 10 months now and began to smoke regularly about a month ago (once a week or so before).

I picked up an eigth from my dealer and it was decent stuff, but after toking three days ago, I wasn't feeling the full-blown out visual changes as I usually do, like I was before. My question is, is it possible to "lose the high" or was it a higher than usual tolerance (this is the most i've smoked in a row... I used to only smoke about once a week, so there were constant tolerance breaks), OR do you think the weed could have been mixed? Before, I was smoking an indica dominant strain, so the body high was very noticable, but now I am thinking what I am smoking now is a sativa dominant strain and I am just not used to this.

Any ideas?

2. Check if air can easily pass through ur equipment. Often it can get clogged and might not have noticed it.

Although tolerance could be a part of it.
    Wait a few days and then smoke a shit load of bowls, you'll feel it then.

Also weeds vary as you've pointed out. Each one will have it's own feel.