Losing stuff while high.

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 erry day, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I lost my grinder when I was tripping last night. last place I remembered having it was on my couch. Ive searched every single spot in my house it could possibly be. does this ever happen to anyone else when your high?

2. I lose more stuff when I'm sober so I dunno.

3. nm just found it in bros shoe

4. i lose shit all the time high or not

5. Ok so I have this green lighter that I stole from my mom and i loose it all the time! No matter where I am, what I doing, I always loose it the. Find it about 30 minutes to an hour later. Even one of my friends noticed lol

6. i'm so tierd i lol'd at this..

But yeah losing things all the time is normal for me now, my goldfish memory have become a part of my life and im starting to accept it. I tend to lose stuff and then find it a couple days later. Especially lighters.

7. I've got a system worked out with lighters. I have 2. My white one stays home (at least I try to keep it here lol) and my green one is my travel lighter. I try to keep it in my bag lol xD I do lose it a lot but its always either in my car or my bag :D

8. I think it happens to almost everyone. I try to put my things back where they were before I start smoking.

9. I hate that part of being stoned. Especially when my baked ass loses my car keys. That drives me crazy. Pun intended.

10. I've been baked enough to where I couldn't start my car xD I finally did and was fine driving somehow lol

11. I lose my lighter on my bed as much as I lose my remote on my bed lol