Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing respect for mary jay

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LuCidMinDwaVeS, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Im sorry but she is a whore and I want her back but not if shes screwing a quarter of the worlds population.

I hate hoes, get some respect and come back to yogi bear thank you.

2. enlightening.........

3. Ill take mary jay from you.

4. Nah you can't have Mary Jay... nobody can ive come to realize that recently. You can spend your life chasing but in the end of the day your always gonna have to share her with the world. =[[[ oh mary how i love you.

5. She's been blowing (my mind) the whole time you two have been together :p

6. Damn dude don't be so greedy!

7. Are you trying to say that you don't like weed anymore because its become infused with pop-culture bullshit and that many people use it just so they can fit in the "cool" stigma attached to cannabis users?

8. I say we all have an orgy with mary jane.

9. She only goes to first base, don't sweat it guy.

10. This was probably the coolest response to anything I've read today.

11. That's what you think.. Let's just say I've been taking a lot of batting practice lately lol

12. Mary Jay needs to shave, she has too many hairs.

13. hear hear