Losing my mind....

Discussion in 'General' started by Tgirl, Jun 10, 2017.

1. I am not usually a frequent smoker but had a long vacation and had edibles a few days a week over the course of two months or so. Then nothing for at least a month and then had one or two small puffs one night. A month later I took a home drug test and passed. I had the official test a couple of weeks later, 49 days after last smoking or ingesting anything. Now they won't release my results! I am supposed to send this in with my application. Does this mean I failed?

2. Typically it's a reference number you give them with your application

3. If it was a full lab test then you may have failed

4. What do you mean by full lab test?

5. You can fail a drug test when you've only smoked once in 90 days?

6. Absolutely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You failed.

Miserable, embarrassing failure...Failure everywhere, just fuckin' everywhere.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Such very nice people...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Look at it from our point of view, we see the same question on a regular basis.

Meanwhile Google is just sittin' there all, "What the fuck, guys? Why did you leave me?":coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. so you felt the need to go out of your way to be a jackass? ok.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. These forums are what come up when you google. It's just nerve wracking and I've worked my ass off to lose it all over something like this. Half the info out there says no more than 30 days, the other half basically give an unlimited time line. Reliable information seems to be almost impossible to find. I was just hoping for experienced advice.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 30-90 days give or take some people have had to wait longer and some people with their freakish metabolism are clean in like a month. If you do a search in the forum most responses are that. I think atleast. I unno I'm not a doctor an I'm high as fuck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thank you, I hope you find something yummy to eat while high. That's always my favorite.

15. The thing about drug tests is that we're really not in a position to tell you whether you will or won't pass because there's so many variables involved.. it would be cruel to give you false hope and pretend that everything is gonna be fine.

As I've said, the way I approach life is - always assume the worst is gonna happen, first and foremost.. and then work on a plan B which you will execute should Plan A not work out. Get into the habit of making plan B's, always .. otherwise you're not gonna survive in this shitty world.

16. Typically you would pass yes.

Typically....

I knew a fat guy in jail that couldn't piss clean for 75 days and that's all he needed to leave jail, not like he was smoking, wasn't prison or anything.

17. Not pregnant. Possibly fat.

Did you use a dollar store test or EPT? Either way paranoia is unwarranted and being sensitive to internet heckles makes you weak.

18. I'm a daily smoker, only dank, and have been for yrs and I quit smoking for 2 wks and I was clean by the 3rd entirely. Most people aren't that fortunate tho.

I hope it wasn't a fail, but that's not a good sign.

19. It turns out there was some paperwork they forgot to have me sign, hopefully I will hear something this week. I am not pregnant, not fat, drink lots of water, do hot yoga and generally eat well. I am overly sensitive and prone to stressing out, hence the pot. Trying very hard to keep myself from freaking, as there is nothing to be done at this point. Thanks for the advice.