losing my mind

Discussion in 'General' started by 010010ryan, Nov 23, 2012.

1. i cant take it anymore.
    its been like 3 weeks without smoking (except a few times) and being stuck in the house 24/7 except school and work.
    ive read everygrasscity post
    responded ot every grasscity post
    and ate food.

and oh yea... LOST MY FUCKING MIND
    tomorrow will be my first time being able to get out and im getting fucked up!!!!

fucking pumped maybe i can finally get off this damn site!!!

2. Haha go enjoy your freedom man. Just don't lose it again for doin something unwise while fucked up.

3. you just described the last 3 years of my life...

4. Believe me your straight. Have fun, be careful kid.

5. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

6. Stay golden Ponyboy.

7. lolz its been a few weeks EXCEPT a few times without smoking mhm..

8. You sound young as shit, mostly because it's kind of pathetic for a grown man to be excited about getting 'fucked up'.

9. Why is that pathetic? If the dude hasn't been fucked up in a while why is it pathetic to be excited about it?:confused:

10. its also pathetic for a grown man to call another grown man pathetic for getting excited about having a good time. get off your high horse

11. 145 posts and replied every grasscity post? YOU HAVE WORK TO DO SON

12. ^, exactly what I was thinking.

What'd you do op?

13. not allowed to talk about it on grasscity :laughing:

14. Crazy bro, enjoy getting fucced up!

15. i feel ya. my parents are home whenever i'm not at class or working. i also dont have a connect. i havent been able to smoke in 2 months

16. Shit, I had a girl who was a gymnast could smoke a j while doing a hand stand

17. Next time you can't smoke, exercise! :hello:

Exercise stimulates your body to release anandamide (your body's own version of THC). Anandamide is involved in creating the "runner's high".

Exercise activates the endocannabinoid system. (abst – 2004)
    Exercise activates the endocannabinoid system. [Neuroreport. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI

Runner's High (news – 2004)
    Runner's High | Runner's World & Running Times

Study links marijuana buzz to 'runner's high' (news – 2004)
    [FONT=&quot]CNN.com - Study links marijuana buzz to 'runner's high' - Jan. 11, 2004

[/FONT] Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop (news – 2011)
    Exercise can reduce cannabis use in persons who don't want to stop

The role of the endocannabinoid system in skeletal muscle and metabolic adaptations to exercise: potential implications for the treatment of obesity. (abst – 2012)
    The role of the endocannabinoid system in skeletal ... [Obes Rev. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Wired to run: exercise-induced endocannabinoid signaling in humans and cursorial mammals with implications for the 'runner's high'. (abst – 2012)
    Wired to run: exercise-induced endocannabinoid si... [J Exp Biol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI