losing my friends ...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mattdecker420, Aug 29, 2009.

1. lately I'll admit I've been stingy to my best friends and it sucks i dont want to be but Im having a hard time financially. I had to pay for college and my books and i just barely was able to buy weed then alone smoke through it all in a day with my buds. I lie to them all the time claiming I have no money or weed and as soon as they leave I'm in my car smoking a bowl. Its not that i enjoy smoking alone its the fact that i don't use much by myself. 90% of the time i rather get high over being stoned out of my mind which makes my bags last atleast twice as long.

I feel bad but they love to smoke, i mean a hour after we smoke and all they can think about is smoking another one and Im that way to I love to smoke. But i know when im on a budget i have to be discipline and not smoke as often. But it has been a very eye opening experience as to where all my weed use to go. Idk its just been on my mind all day and when you think about losing your closes friends it sucks, i wish i could just buy them each a bag but i just can't afford it and deep down i rather buy myself a bag :( im a shitty friend

2. 1. Ask to borrow weed
    2. Don't smoke it
    3. Invite them over and smoke the weed they gave you with them. *without them knowing*
    4. Take that lie to your grave

Nahh... I'm sure lots of people have been in that situation. They can't really get mad at you if you can't afford to smoke with them, but if they are your true friends and you really wanna smoke with them, you might wanna cut down on your own smoking and save it for when they're with you.

3. just tell them you wanna match it with them...that shouldnt lose you any friends imo...bud shouldnt lose you any friends period...

4. Friends smoke friends back, I smoke my friends knowing that ill be smoked in return sooner or later. Its your weed, if they want more weed they can buy it themselves.

5. Aye bro, me and my best friend got a sweet system set up. Maybe you should try it with some of your friend's? We take turn's buying the weed maybe a dub or 2 a week, between the 2 of us. It last's us threw the week then the next person buy's the weed. It work's out really well cause we both have money at differnt times.

6. Personally, I would tell them straight up. Tell 'em you can't afford to support their habits, too. Of course, don't be an asshole about it.

7. just have them spot two fives to you when they smoke with youu. hav em chip in alittle.

8. dude, no need to be so pessimistic. u cant support smoking them all out, its completely understandable. tell em to match, or if ur always supplying tell em to pitch in a few bucks or buy the food or the blunts or something. if they refuse theyre the dicks, not u. i always supply my friends, and half the time those bastards are broke. it pisses me off sometimes, but i can deal with it. if it gets to outa hand, cut em outa the circle man. they dont deserve to be in it anyway.

best of luck to ya bro, hope i helped :wave:

9. Why do you feel like you should have to provide their weed? If you pay for it, YOU decide when, how, and by whom it gets smoked. Don't let your greedy little bitch-ass "friends" tell you that it's not okay to "hold out" on them. It's totally and completely acceptable. If they can't deal with that, fuck 'em.

If they're really your friends, they'll understand that it's not fucking fair that you're the only one who buys bags so that they all can smoke.

Sorry, but this kind of shit really pisses me off. I hate it when people think it's okay to take advantage of other people. Granted, everyone needs to stand up for themselves and not let it happen, but the stupid fucks who do it in the first place need to learn this basic lesson in the hardest way possible.

10. Just save up a few bucks buy alot of weed and start selling. At the same time you'd probably have lots of extra weed once u get into selling. There u go, now u can smoke with them AND sell to them. Now you have your friends back

11. I used to be the go-to guy among my friends to smoke a sesh as I usually had all the most and best ganj. I didn't mind smoking them up either, hell, why even smoke if not with good friends. But after a while my wallet started shrinking as my boss shaved a considerable number of hours off of my work week and then even more as I started working only every other week. My friends still wanted to smoke which was cool but I had to adapt the policy that if they couldn't match me at least half of what I threw down on a sesh then we just wouldn't be smoking my ganj. My friends wanted to smoke but they also accepted the fact that my funds were tight.

Just tell them straight up that you can't afford to smoke them up all the time. If they just can't accept this then you know they are not your friends.