Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing friends stuff.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by checkthepulse, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Lat night I was out ripping bongs with my mates. I was left with his shit to take home because he doesnt want to get caught by his parents. I was blatantly being followed by a police car that slowed down next to be then preceded to turn round so they could pull up next to me. Because they where out of sight i stashed his grinder(with small amount of kief), blunts, rolling papers and my stash tin. It was out of sight and would be impossible for them to even find it so i wnt home. This happened about 11,30 pm so i went home and was gonna get it when i woke up. I went out to get it and it was fucking gone, EVERYTHING. It wasnt cops so someone must have seen me hide it.
    They don't even know yet, so they are gonna be pretty pissed with me. What should i do just buy the same shit? lol.
    Anyone else make me feel less of a clumsy prick and share their stories of loosing theirs of friends stuff:confused:

2. Damn thats awful luck, but they did trust u with their illegal items and I kno when I give friends bud or something I half expect them to smoke it

3. Yeah he wanted me to take it so it was up to him but still feel guilty lol

4. Where did you hide it?

5. you could tell him the truth. or you could tell him the cops took it. but if he's your friend then you should probably tell him the truth if he finds out you lied to him then that could really piss him off in the future for a while whereas if you tell him the truth he'll eventually accept it and move on. its just a grinder and some papers so it shouldn't be that big a deal.

6. I hide things when im high all the time, only to completely fucking lose them when im sober.

I bet you actually stashed that shit in the trunk and dont remember :p

7. [quote name='"funkydslr"']I hide things when im high all the time, only to completely fucking lose them when im sober.

I bet you actually stashed that shit in the trunk and dont remember :p[/quote]

So likely, I couldn't find a pack of papers for like a month cause I got high and tried to hide them in my old ps2

8. haha naa its not in my trunk lol. I hid it in these bushes rear my road. Hopefuly i created a new stoner in my area who found it. It only about £8 so it doesnt really matter that much

9. I'd man up and let him know what happened, then offer to replace his stuff if he wanted you to do that. Settle it over a bowl hit.