losing faith in humanity

Discussion in 'General' started by PeacefulStoner, Dec 22, 2012.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Anyone else losing faith in humanity?
    Either the new generations are genetically more stupid than previous ones, Or maybe i'm just a cynical asshole, either way i don't like it.

2. Well haven't lost faith in humanity because of some threads in that section but I did lose faith in humanity. Very seldom do I see examples of common decency. Very seldom do I see things that make me proud of being an American anywhere. It's a bummer

3. Point them in the right direction with hopes that they are able to enjoy marijuana as much as you do. Faith partially restored

But yeah it's pretty funny lol

4. You educate one of them, and then another comes in with the same question, and you tell him, and someone else comes in with something stupid to say. From that point on it just snowballs into a stupidity avalanche.

5. I have lost total faith in humanity. Music today is total trash. People idolize celebrities and most of them have absolutely no fucking talent period. We are under total control by our government and now they are going to take away our 2nd ammendment. People are just fucks.

6. Lmao you've lost faith in humanity because you don't like todays music? Ok.

7. Also because "People idolize celebrities and most of them have absolutely no fucking talent period. We are under total control by our government and now they are going to take away our 2nd ammendment. People are just fucks."

8. Those still aren't very good reasons.
    And I really don't think our 2nd amendment right are in danger. Gun sales have gun way up since last week. People aren't just going to give up their rights. But we'll see.

9. sounds like you need to chill a bit and smoke a j or some.

there's plenty of good in the world right now, its just not of interest to mass media outlets...

sometimes i am ashamed to be a human though, there's a couplea bad ones out there who ruin it for everyone.