Losing buds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirRippington, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Is it me or does it kinda suck when you lose a baggie. Last night i went to a party and lost a .3ish in my pocket after pulling out my wallet :( 

2. It's the worst man. I lost 3/4 oz last month :(

how do I change my signature

3. Only time I've ever "lost" bud was when I was younger and my mom would find one of my multiple stash spots and throw out a pill bottle with a couple grams

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I've accidently left my sack in my pants and washed it many times.

5. Wait a second
    You're telling me it sucks to lose a baggie? Shit I've been doing it wrong this whole time, I've been THRILLED every time I lose one of those suckers! I'm like "YES, I LOST THAT SHIT, AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED"

On the real though it does blow. Particularly when you lose it because you're so stoned and you look for that shit still blazed as fuck and can't find it and then you sober up and you're even further from finding it then.
    Happens to me all the time at the drive-in.

:smoking:  :bongin:

6. Oh no not .3.... I lost a 8th last year. And my bro lost a zip and 400 somewhere in this house haha

Sent from my sup bruh

7. There's like an eighth ounce of shake in my keyboard. When I replaced it, I knocked on the back of the old one and there was enough weed to roll a couple joints.. along with random dust hairs and stuff too. Also sometimes I drop nugs when moving them into a jar, they can just bounce and roll under something and be left unfound for a bit.

8. I always think I loose weed like a g here and there but I really I just underestimate how much I smoke haha . never lost a while bag tho .. that sucks guys :(

9. I hate when you're rolling in the car or something and it spill. Cries all tha tym

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. What pisses me off is when I grind up 2-3 grams and have it sitting on and index card like so:

[​IMG]

Then I take a big bong hit,and cough.

All that weed goes flying.