Losing best friend

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyro01, Feb 15, 2010.

1. I know this sounds like petty elementry shit here but... I'm losing a good friend, to another friend? I don't wana fight over the dude (no homo :)) so-- any ideas?

2. IDK dude, step up your game? :confused_2: Figure out what the other friend is giving him that you aren't?

3. Take this is a lesson, I went through something like this, but with my best friend and his girlfriend.

You Don't Compete, If its a real friend, then they will act like a friend to you...

Anways, wat does this other dude have that two dudes have to compete for another dude? sounds homo :)

4. lol anal sex?

5. Different strokes different folks. :p

6. Tell your friend that he should grow up and learn to not get into whatever differences you and the third guy have.

7. problem solved. OP spread yo cheeks the red rockets a comin!

8. Lmao, Reminds me of south park when cartman "Plays red rocket" with the dog

9. Fire in the hole. ;)

10. Lol when they jack off the dog and think it's milk:p

11. If he's your best friend i wouldn't be worried about losing him to someone else unless you did some shit to deserve that. No offense but you sound kind of selfish..everyone needs their space and doesn't need to stick to the same group endlessly.

I dunno maybe u need to elaborate...just don't be that guy that gets their panties in a bunch because your friend went to a party or somethin with someone else.

Butt secks works wonders.

12. Friends aren't possessions that can be bought, traded for, or "lost". True friends can work through periods of separation, estrangement, and worse only to come out better friends on the other side. Once you understand this, your problem will be solved.