Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing a new connect? What happened?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. How do I look like a bitch? Cause I got a couple of posters like you completely misreading the whole deal? You guys are making it to be way more serious than it is.

2. Like a broken record.

sigh.

3. Meanwhile, at OP's house...

[​IMG]

4. That is where you made the mistake; that said, you basically just left the dude hanging on a purchase. You just have to know what you're getting into and be sure. He could've got the impression that you wasn't serious...or anything for that matter

5. QUICK, OP! Point out which part of the story he didn't understand to further self-validate!

6. I mean any argument is going to turn into a broken record if you're not saying anything new.

7. That was real deep, guy.

8. Well I did not think it would be such a big deal honestly. I even messaged the grower a day after saying what happened.

9. You left him hangin for a week? most dealers I know dont fuck around like that. they dont want to deal with that shit mang.

10. does not matter that you don't think it is a big deal he does and seems most others hear feel the same just give it up and move on!

11. I am determined to get that connect back.

12. And this thread has run it's course.

If you can't discuss things like a mature adult, we aren't giving you a platform to act like a child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.