Lose weight the stoned way

Discussion in 'General' started by Dairyman, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried to use weed in any sort of innovative or useful methods? I have recently tried it and once you get past the serious stoner munchies you feel (its hard to not eat),

i feel you lose more weight and it really helps you get in summer shape in 2 ways

1. higher metabolism

2. your mind is so stoned and focused on whatever else you dont get distracted.

so yeah. weed gets another point in my book :p

2. thats funny i use weed for one thing to get retardedly stoned:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. you can't complain if weed is the wonderous drug it is and can be used for a ton of shit (relaxation, cures, etc) , and of course to get stoned off your ass :smoke:

4. i have done this and it does work like that. as long as u dont munch out everytime u get stoned u can loose alot of weight. thats what i did. i realized it raised my metabolism and i lost alot of weight.

also its easier for me personally to work out while im high. u get this incredible head rush and it feels soo good afterward. id recomend it for anyone who wants to drop a few lbs by summer. smoke a bowl and go for a run or something. really work

5. Not eating stoned is a goal for me, but oh man, how do you run and get stoned. i figured it will do a lot of good for losing weight but damn, i think walking straight is hard for me stoned haha

6. You are still eating when you arent high though right? lol you shouldnt get high and never eat. thats not good.

If you wanna get in shape or lose weight... smoke some buds, lift some weights, and eat DECENTLY healthy food - stop eatin cakes and chips