Los Angeles Smoke Friendly Shops?

Discussion in 'General' started by pmarlow, Mar 5, 2001.

1. Just moved down here and still trying to find my way around.
    Does anyone know where there are shops in and around the LA area that sell pipes/bongs?
    Are there any smoke friendly bars in this area?

Thanks,
    PM

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not too sure about headshops down there, but it has been my experience, in my state at least, that going and buying from a headshop tends to be a lot more pricey than if you were to order online(shameless coffeeshop plug), shipping and handling included. Before you go and look in local shops, take a peek around the Coffee Shop's store, you may find something nifty you dig. :)

But, if I am not mistaken, we do have some others from the Valley here. Any insight, CA residents?

Good Luck!

3. Thanks for the info, I will take a look.
    I was also curious to find if anyone was from around the area, and finding such shops gets me a little closer to people I can get hooked up with. But thanks I will check it out!

PM

4. New here frm TN!! Just sayn what's up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You chose a terrible way to introduce yourself.

• Like Like x 3
  6. This was before 9/11. Shits crazy

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sitting here baked as a cake an that blew mah mind.

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm glad I'm not the only one... Damn I was in elementary school when this thread was posted :wacko:. Wonder what those dudes are up to 15 years later...

• Like Like x 2
  9. One of those dudes was last active Sept.28, 2001. He quit the site shortly after the 11th..wonder if you private messaged one of these guys they'd get an email or something, that'd be weird lol.

10. A few of these pop up every now and then. One of my favorites is on how we came to be called Blades. Most of the thread is a cool read, especially leading up to the historical post #14. He has been vetted and still is here with a new name.

So what am I now?

:smoke:

11. His post was 3 days before it happened. 3 hmmm.... A triangle has 3 sides. Confirmed blades are Illuminati.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but I've been way too high for 22 hours now I ate an 1/8 firecracker what can I do to get rid of this anxiety?
    Thanks so much in advance!

13. Smell (Not Snort) some black pepper.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nothing now bro, just ride it out. Next time use A lot less. Like a G or 1/2 G. I've did too much befor too. Just best to sleep it off. Don't worry, the world isn't out to get you. Just the government is.

sent from the toilet.

15. Well what I got was supposed to be Schwag but I got a text after I ate it that it was chronic and he got mixed up. But I smelled some black pepper and it helped a lot.

16. What part of Los Angeles? La is huge, and there's tons of small stores that sell cheap pipes.

17. Smelling black pepper gets rid of anxiety??! What?!

sent from the toilet.

18. I wouldn't intentionally steer anyone wrong.

According to a scientific review published by Ethan Russo in the British Journal of Pharmacology, cannabis and pepper have very similar chemical traits; pepper has a “phytocannabinoid-terpenoid effect,” which is known to help with pain, depression, addiction, and anxiety.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. #20 ichbinmalonline, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016