Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Los Angeles patients, need your help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bababooey, May 27, 2006.

  1. Hey, I want to get medical marijuana for my back pain, depression, and appetite. I don't have any current medical records though, and most places require medical records. I know that a lot of places don't require that, can anybody point me in a direction? I just want to pay and get evaluated by the doc. Anybody know a place? I'll greatly appreciate it.
  2. If you legitamately have back pain and have medical records doin so it shouldnt be a problem at any of those "pot docs" especially in california to get yourself a card i ahve mine and live in south orange county.

  3. I said I don't have current medical records. I'm trying to avoid going through a long process here, and just taking a short cut. I know there are a lot of doctors who don't recquire it, but I've called up two places I found on the net, and they told me I needed current medical records.

Share This Page