Los Angeles Lakers

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by dram2410, Jul 26, 2012.

1. i guess kendrick perkins doesn't exist anymore

2. >implying 2012 Perkins is the same player he was in 2008/2009
    >implying Howard hasn't improved since that ECF
    >implying you aren't butt devastated at this trade

3. I was happy that we got Howard but I'm still worried about our outside shooting
    we'll be dominant in the paint but Mwp and Blake aren't consistent with the 3's

4. fuck kendrick perkins, he clearly didn't do shit in last years final. Vs who? Now hes all of the sudden stopping superman? smh gtfo

5. People in L.A. know Kobe is done. There loading up hoping to get another chance at a ring before he retires. Getting Howard is good, but till they can prove it okc is still the team to beat out the west.

6. 1. Heat
    2. Thunder
    3. Lakers
    4. Spurs
    5. Celtics

Bulls are such a wildcard. Dont know where to place them

7. Hahaha I think the heat just got a little nervous...

8. [quote name='"skateandsmoke"']I love the Lakers, they've been my favorite team since I was in kindergarden too man!
    I'm so glad we got Nash. I don't know about Dwight Howard and Bynum though. Bynum's not too consistent but I don't know if Howard will stay in L.A.[/quote]

If you watch the press conference he is so pumped to be in la. I really don't see where else he would go? I mean what reason does he have for leaving?

9. #30 zro420, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    oh oh right. he didn't play cause he sucks. it has nothing to do whatsoever with the fact that Miami has no legitimate big man for perkins to guard and the fact that the heat played smallball all series.

btw, srs, why can howard get better but not perk? you realize perk is only a year older than howard? why all of a sudden are you assuming that perkins is such a worse defender than he was then? he is only 27 years old. and he isn't the one coming off a season ending injury and surgery. also, you really are becoming obnoxious about this. noone is butthurt. i'm glad you guys got howard, now we actually have some competition in the west. without him, we'd stomp all over you guys. now, it could go either way.

10. funny because last season people expected the Bulls to be the Heat's #1 threat in the east. now no one knows what they''ll be.

11. Okc always plays small ball. Truth is kendrick just doesn't have the talent D12 has. Sure you guys gonna put up a good fight. But im honestly going for a clips vs lakeshow WCF

keep the midwest out of it.

12. Have you watched Perk with the Celtics before he blew out his knees in the 2010 Finals? He has regressed defensively since, and Howard has only improved his offensive game.

It would take a complete reversal of everything I've seen from Perk over the last 2 years to come close to being the "Dwight stopper" you make him out to be.

13. he was never a dwight stopper. such things don't exist in the nba

14. Dwight still has to recover from injury. he may never be the same.

15. We will recover better then Bynum.

16. So is this the new starting lineup?

SG - Kobe
    PG - Nash
    C - Howard
    F - Pau
    F - Metta World Peace

17. Just recently resigned Ebanks and someone else to fill bench roles. I like Jamison comin off the bench. Next years lookin pretty good.

18. We are now the heat of the west.