Los Angeles Glass Blowers

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DefyGlass, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Long time reader first time poster (decided to finally register yesterday). I've finally decided to start crafting my own pipes and water pipes. Are there any other LA local blowers that know of any shops to take a few introductory classes? I've googled and haven't had much luck, I'm trying to find more lampworking based classes and it seems like they're non-existent out here.

Additionally, I'm also interested in taking up an apprenticeship so if there's anyone interested in helping please let me know. Thanks in advance guys/gals

2. Hey is that your glassblowing name? There's a glassblower named defiglass and its almost the same.

I'd checkout talkglass.com :)

3. #3 DefyGlass, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    I honestly was really considering it , I've never heard of defi... Either way ill check out talkglass thanks for the info!

4. Bump anyone in LA ? I've got someone interested in helping with classes but doesnt hurt to collab with a few others or get as much experience as possible. Looking at starting up mid-end of February