Lorezapam heaven... mmm....

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Dec 23, 2003.

1. mmm... lorezapam... i love it. I ate about 3mg of it (which is a fairly high dose) and i'm feeling reaaal nice. I"m just sittin here in my "hippy styled" room with the blacklights on and candles lit, listening to pinkfloyd. I feel great and relaxed and don't have a care in the world. I look at the walls and it looks like they're breathing... this is a great thing to do occasionlly. I respect this drug, and i do know its power from past experiences when i was a dumbass and just took it to get fucked up. But now, when i take any drug, i respect it. If you respect its power, and will respect you and give you smething back in return, usually something great. I"m just chillin and i could do this forever. Just wanted to let ya know what i was feeling... peace
    -- anyone wants to comment, feel free... i was just bored so i wrote this haha

2. Cool man, be safe have fun, thats what it's all about....

Oh and i love that song by NOFX :D (sig)

3. yeah man that is what its all about... having fun and bein safe, and thats what i'm all about.

And yes, NOFX is a great band. That song is one of NOFX's really meaningful songs... pretty damn cool

peace

Grasscity Deals Near You