Lorde

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danerrr, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #61 silver hazed, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    take off all that make up an then you have an avrage women.if she was black or mexican she would be a 10 but since shes white i give her a 6 out of 10

2. thats only slightly racist lol

Sent from my burner

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol im not attracted to white women they try to hard. An im white by the way an black is were its at.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like 'em all

Sent from my burner

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol nothing wrong with that bro .

6. nothing at all ;)

Sent from my burner

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. As far as I know most Mexicans cake the makeup on. Black girls you just can't see it. Although I love Latina babes and black girls, girls are girls and girls wear make up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yes oh my god yes I find Lorde absolutely beautiful I can't even verbalize how much I love her.
    I also love her personality. She is a really cool chick.
    And I love her music. Glory and Gore, Ribs, and A World Alone are my favorite songs by her.
    Royals is probably my least favorite to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1392341720605.jpg

1392341740519.jpg

1392341755126.jpg

1392341771246.jpg

1392341787677.jpg

1392341802287.jpg

Just some pictures I happened to already have on my phone.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. If she was not rich and famous everyone here would be saying her eyes are too far apart and she does weird mouth things.

I can see my make up just fine?

12. She is the photographic equivalent of Russian roulette, one in every six shots has something. The rest? Nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  13. she looks old as fuck to me and her music is that ^^^^^ but royals was not that one 

14. oh god no 

15. I never said that at all lol. Where did that come from?

I'm just saying... If you like the look of 14 y/o's, even if they are 18, that's fine by me.

Not for me though man, not for me.

16. i cant stand it when people think like this. she's a "kid" when she's 17 but once she's 18 she's suddenly a grown ass woman? how does that make any sense? i can understand not wanting to fuck a 17 year old because you could get in trouble, but that line of thinking is just stupid to me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. who gives a f what she looks like?

this is exactly what she writes music about, the shallowness of our modern world.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #80 geetardude, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Never actually heard her music, and don't intend to. Physically, she's very plain. All I'm seeing in this thread is hype over a white chick, but meh