Lorde

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danerrr, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hah. People claiming stuff about her age, yet her boyfriend is 24.
    In New Zealand, along with most of USA 16 is the age of consent, anyway. 

But anyway, I like some of her songs. Not attracted to her, though.

2. dammit that fucking song please get it out of my head please my girl won't stop singing it and now i'm doing it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

3. [quote name="Fallen In Smoke" post="19459336" timestamp="1391459094"]dammit that fucking song please get it out of my head please my girl won't stop singing it and now i'm doing it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck[/quote]Can't help ya there man. The song is just too goodSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just a OCD pet peeve of mine, wrong song lyrics are like an itch on my brain. Was just correcting the error.

5. I know people that actually pronounce the "E" in her name lol.Sent from my SPH-M580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="chux" post="19460193" timestamp="1391469723"]I know people that actually pronounce the "E" in her name lol.Sent from my SPH-M580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Psh n00bzSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Also!For anyone who hasn't listened, listen to the remix of royals by rick Ross. It's great. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Shes gorgeous in the Royals video. Idk about those other pics though

lol @ someone saying Janis Joplin look lol

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDNCx81xDoI

this is pretty bad lol

10. Wow, I wonder who choreographed that for her.

If that video is any indication of what she actually sounds like, of say shes pretty un-talented. Half the time she sounds like she's singing with a mouth full of potato chips.

11. Like I said earlier she is uniquely talented in being able to pull off a seizure and a stroke at the same time and do it while on stage lol

12. she looked nasty at the grammys......plus she can't sing for shit without auto-tune. all music is dead these days.

She looks spastic.

14. damn idk, it some pics she looks pretty, but some of the ones you guys posted though.....she doesn't look attractive at all.

don't know about you guys, but i really can't respect any artist, who gains fame really quickly, and then starts to talk like they are better than everybody, regardless if they are not.

chances are, if you think you are the best, you probally aren't. idk personality alone is major turn off, i can't stand cocky people.

btw im 19, so im not some creepy dude lol

15. She looka like a man

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391652557.274466.jpg

Getting the worst pic you can find doesn't count as her being ugly. That's like me saying Kellie pickler is ugly

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391652597.997992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. So, if they get Lorde from the right angle, in the right light, and use the right editing tools she's pretty. Otherwise she's ugly.

/thread

18. #60 kush70, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    What the hell is a Lorde?