"Lord of the Clones"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Nov 16, 2003.

1. last shot for now, ill have some pics in a couple of days. thanks all for stopping by and checking out my latest project :)

Attached Files:

2. oh i forgot to label my clones when i took them. i thought i would beable to identify them, but it didnt happen that way, after the leafs changed, they became unidentifiable. the only sativas i know of are the sativa that was sick and the one i have in the yellow pot, the other 3 consist of unknown strains till budding most likely.

3. those red stems can cause hours of debate! i like them too though. my debate ends because i know this is genetic :) how are things drying out?

4. My buds were way more crystalized and sticky when they were wet.

5. i had crystals starting to form and then it stopped when seeds started. after that it was mostly just sticky.

6. now that id like to see...lol...

7. swung by today and started making preps for my 12/12 run. ive made plans to start the sunday of next week. i gave all the ladies a final tie, its gettin a little crowded under the lights, and i gave them a good watering. i suppose i will flush in the middle of the week before repotting and going 12/12.

i will be putting four in and i will keep the smallest clone i think as a mother, i will just continue to prune it. she of course is sativa. i repotted her today also. i feed them all about 2 days ago and she completly outgrew her home in those 2 days. i was quite surprised. i wish i took pictures, had plans on it to, but the batteries were dead. sorry :(

i would like to go all 3 gallons again with the grow, i think thats all i have the room for, plus im thinking double the amount of flowering plans, means less room and some competiton for lighting. all in all i think everything will pan out. im very excited about this next go round, and so far i havent noticed anything else out of the ordinary with my new grow:) i am happy to report though i was able to identify the other 3 plants. all i had to do was check the flower formation. the indica of course have tighter flower formation along the growing stems, the sativas do not. now i know whats what :)

8. bob your better off in a 1/2 gal square cardboard milk container but thats only if your doing tightly spaced plants like with sog.

9. okay guys, more pics, :) you may notice i may have way too many of them already, but hey i have to share with you all! what im most happy with on the growth process is the smallest clone that i had, i can say had because boy has she grown up in 3 days! i didnt waste anytime with the manure this round, i mixed it really well with this temporary home that she has. take a look and compare from a couple of days ago :)

Attached Files:

• c11.jpg
      c11.jpg
      File size:
      44.2 KB
      Views:
  10. i musta really abused the other 4 clones, because i really dont recall any of them looking like this one! i will get another shot in a couple of days. this plant has 4 main stems! that is something ive never seen, its quite interesting though

Attached Files:

• c12.jpg
      c12.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
  11. the rest of the shots here i have are just of the other clones. here is one of the indicas, she is really tight for now, im a little concerned about flowering stretch, im sure they will stretch quite a bit for the first 2 weeks.

Attached Files:

• c1.jpg
      c1.jpg
      File size:
      49 KB
      Views:
  12. the same indica. i still havent seen any 5 blades. most of them are 3, but then again its probably more pronounced because the fans are getting bigger

Attached Files:

• c2.jpg
      c2.jpg
      File size:
      47.5 KB
      Views:
  13. here is the lost sativa, the leaf is also thinner than the previous shot. she was staring me in the face the whole time and i never noticed :)

Attached Files:

• c3.jpg
      c3.jpg
      File size:
      51 KB
      Views:
  14. heres another picture of her, she started growing into the lights and i made the last light adjustment that i will make for them.

Attached Files:

• c4.jpg
      c4.jpg
      File size:
      55.2 KB
      Views:
  15. im not sure which one this is, but its alrite looking to me, nice bushy canopy which will provide lotsa bud sites

Attached Files:

• c5.jpg
      c5.jpg
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
  16. i know this one, this is the other sativa. she still looks kinda funky to me, but will prolly look better when she starts flowering

Attached Files:

• c6.jpg
      c6.jpg
      File size:
      50.5 KB
      Views:
  17. heres a nice lil closeup of the indica pre-flowers.

Attached Files:

• c7.jpg
      c7.jpg
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
  18. another shot of the canopy from the same plant. its nice and thick :)

Attached Files:

• c8.jpg
      c8.jpg
      File size:
      45.8 KB
      Views:
  19. and heres a picture of the other indica, i think she will be massive in flowering, the mother she came from yielded 2 ozs, i think this plant can easily do 3, she definetly looks nothin like the mother when she vegd :)

Attached Files:

• c9.jpg
      c9.jpg
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views: