Loosing your virginity?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sahand, Aug 27, 2010.

1. How old were you when you lost it? I lost it when I was 17 cus I was wanted my first time to be with someone I felt i had a connection with. After that I went off and had sex with quite a few others lol.

2. 14, bro. big mistake, wish i would have waited.

3. I know this is totally offtopic to the thread, but I HATE when people spell losing like loosing.

On Topic: 17.

4. 1. You need more practice trolling, cause this is neither funny or believable.
    2. "comferterded"?

5. 17. With my then girlfriend who is now married to an officer and living in S. Korea. Ahh... my first love. She was sooo sweet. We broke up when I went to school and got a job (had it for seven years). I couldn't make it home that much. It was better for both of us.

No regrets though. My fiery redhead is more than enough for me. :D

6. 19.
    girl i brought home from the bar.
    while we watched Team America.
    I dont think i've watched it since.

7. 18 Imma late bloomer :3

8. 16 =\ I didnt enjoy my first time sadly.

9. 23.
    Don't mind the lateness one bit. Likely could've done it with someone better though...this gf wasn't the best choice in the history.

10. 15 and it wasn't a mistake, it couldn't have been more perfect. :p

11. Why mistake?

12. 18. Had been together for a year, was engaged for almost 3 years. Then the bitch leaves me for no reason and acts really fucked up.

Regret it now.

13. technically by the definition of losing one's virginity (inserting your penis into a vagina), 4

no, i'm really not lying

14. This is badass, and I laughed extremely hard.

Then again I'm kinda high right now. :smoking:

15. so it doesnt require finishing?

16. I hope not...otherwise I'm still a virgin after spending hours inside that girlfriend I lost it with. lol I know I've gotten her to finish.

17. Why mistake? Lost it at 13 it was fuckin awesome I was the coolest kid on my block

18. it was with some girl who i wasn't really in a relationship with. It was really impersonal. I mean, it was awesome but i wish i would have waited until it was with someone i actually cared about.

19. I lost mine when i was 14. it was amazing. i was in grade 9 boning two senior year pussies! no lies guys. threesome with grade 12's was my first. i even got a plack for that shit.

20. I lost my virginity about 3 hours ago!

...I'm 37.