Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loosing my mind

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ninja1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Ok my humidity started reading 60%rh and running my intake fan increased this. I run my extract into a speaker case facing the window as I cant cut holes in my house n its gotta air con type system bringing air into all rooms. Now im guessing not the air from the tent is shooting out the window n so intake brings the same air back in.
    I brought a mini dehumidifer and the rh% has dropped too 53/54

Running the intake is lowering the rh now as I guess the.dehumidifers picking up thr moisture brought in. When I leave the reader on I can see the number drop but if I turn it off n on the % goes straight back upto 60% so wondering does the reader always start on a random number then adjust itself or is mine broke?
    Am paranoid about bud rot lol im sure my flowers smell less than last week too is that a sign?

2. Well if your mind is loose just tighten it back up.

3. Guess the main question is...is there a test I can do to test my meters working as turning it off then on is causing my rh to read higher at first then it drops...maybe it takes a while to adjust itself?