Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

listen to this man. comin' from someone else.[/quote]

Yeah I see where yous are comin from with this but ide like to have fucked a bit before it's with someone special that way I'm a pro and it won't be ackward

2. Be the guy with the beer pong at the party. Get them drunk then smash their underaged boxes

3. This plan works the best.

4. [quote name='"Omega369"']Be the guy with the beer pong at the party. Get them drunk then smash their underaged boxes[/quote]

Well I don't really drink nearly as much as I blaze though I always drink at parties but I was jw if weed got girls goin too or naw

5. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Yeah I see where yous are comin from with this but ide like to have fucked a bit before it's with someone special that way I'm a pro and it won't be ackward[/quote]

Yeah man that doesnt matter if two people care for each other, trust me

Its not something youll grasp now since well your a virgin and dont know what its like but sex is emotional too and it can make it that much better expierenced or not

But if your ganna get drunk and fuck

WEAR A CONDOM please haha

Ive been on both sides of the table

To each his own i suppose

6. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']

Yeah man that doesnt matter if two people care for each other, trust me

Its not something youll grasp now since well your a virgin and dont know what its like but sex is emotional too and it can make it that much better expierenced or not

But if your ganna get drunk and fuck

WEAR A CONDOM please haha

Ive been on both sides of the table

To each his own i suppose[/quote]

Yeah lol I don't fucks with pregnancies lol but I'll take what you said in consideration when the oppurtunity arrives

7. so im thinking OP is either 15 or 16...seeing as how he included '96 in his name and is going into gr11... i dont usually care about that shit, but i think its kinda funny in this case

8. [quote name='"GDMC420"']so im thinking OP is either 15 or 16...seeing as how he included '96 in his name and is going into gr11... i dont usually care about that shit, but i think its kinda funny in this case[/quote]

Lol 96 can mean alot of things. Plus 76 is also inthere

9. damn im tryin to fuck a girl too but all these solutions involve alcohol or a hooker

10. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']damn im tryin to fuck a girl too but all these solutions involve alcohol or a hooker[/quote]

Right dog fuckin drawlin

11. everyone that trips out on his age needs to calm down who gives a shit

12. Do you think this is a game? Internet is serious business.

13. [quote name='"Vicious"']

Do you think this is a game? Internet is serious business.[/quote]

What do you mean?

14. #94 DeletedUsername123, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    My best friend turned 17 summer before sophomore year, so I believe OP is 18....
    Anyways, you could have a friend tell some females ur a virgin, and instant pity poon comes in.

15. It's truly not that hard. It's ALL in your attitude. I mean seriously, I was no looker in high school, but by the time I was 16 I had hooked up with a cute little blonde chick I just happened to meet one day by stepping out of my usual circle of friends. Since she didn't know me that well, I put on a little swagger despite being nervous and unsure of wtf I was doing, and she dug it. Fucked her the first time we kicked it alone, and several times after that. Don't do what these date rapists are saying and go fuck some blacked out drunk ass, just talk to someone new and play it cool, even if you aren't. Seriously, it works.

16. This exactly if it's an absolute must. Otherwise just play the field.

17. Just play Dungeons & Dragons. Guaranteed best way to get laid.

18. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

Well everyone says high school is like the best time of your life and to like live it up an shit which is hard when your not even clapping cheeks[/quote]

[​IMG]

19. #99 The3amJunkie, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    I have a few friends who didn't lose it until they were married around the age of 27.. so who the fuck cares if you haven't, it's not that big of a deal..

20. dont be a creep and dont be deperate its the biggest turn off ever trust me desperate guys make me run a mile!