Loosin Virginity

Discussion in 'General' started by EPtoker76mc96, Aug 6, 2012.

1. First thing you should do is change that mindset.

2. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']Y'all are all on my gat about my age it can be assumed that I'm 18 since that is te minimum age for the forum. Stop fuckin questioning me about tht and give me tips to get it in quick![/quote]

Grow up dude, you're obviously not mature enough to get laid yet

3. Why does it all have to be getting drunk or getting girls drunk and then doing it?

4. Don't fall in love. Or get a woman pregnant.

Other than that, have fun.

5. [quote name='"flapflip"']Don't fall in love. Or get a woman pregnant.

Other than that, have fun.[/quote]

Yeah fuck that lol

6. Kids today lack tact and class.

7. [quote name='"yankee1227"']

Grow up dude, you're obviously not mature enough to get laid yet[/quote]

:smoke: this forum, does not need your input, epsecially since your from ny, Philly represent

8. [quote name='"Vicious"']

Kids today lack tact and class.[/quote]

Lol then what's your advice

9. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

:smoke: this forum, does not need your input, epsecially since your from ny, Philly represent[/quote]

You're* don't fall asleep in English class this year

And I lost my virginity when I was 15,

10. #50 Vicious, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    I already said find a high school sweetheart. Try and find an actual relationship before you try to go in head first. Even if you did manage a one night stand you'll probably be a dud. You're better of finding someone you can be comfortable with. You'll learn and maybe even mature. I'm not telling you to wait for 'someone special', just don't be so desperate.

It's never a bad thing to have class. With that in mind work on your grammar and the way you carry yourself. You're trying too hard.

11. [quote name='"Vicious"']

I already said, find a high school sweetheart. Try and find an actual relationship before you try to go in head first. Even if you did manage a one night stand you'll probably be a dud. You're better of finding someone you can be comfortable with. You'll learn and maybe even mature. I'm not telling you to wait for 'someone special', just don't be so desperate.[/quote]

I can respect that. But being a virgin is drawlin as shit

12. So you want to get to be in the "in" crowd? You're going places..

13. [quote name='"FateToker"']So you want to get to be in the "in" crowd? You're going places..[/quote]

Kind of like YOLO, like, before, did you use to think that you could live more than once?

14. #54 Vicious, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Even if your buddies rag on you for it, I assure you no one cares if you're a virgin or not. You're letting your own insecurities get to you.

Take baby steps. Hell, you're still in high school. It should be easy to meet new people or talk to a cute girl in class. The most important thing is confidence and being comfortable with yourself.

15. [quote name='"Vicious"']

Even if your buddies rag on you for it, I assure you no one cares if you're a virgin or not. You're letting your own insecurities get to you.[/quote]

I supose. Still sucks tho

16. Thats true.. thats true.. :smoke:

17. [quote name='"EPtoker76mc96"']

I supose. Still sucks tho[/quote]

just because you're a virgin? you honestly seem pressured into losin' it.

18. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

just because you're a virgin? you honestly seem pressured into losin' it.[/quote]

Don't give into peer pressure :p

19. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

just because you're a virgin? you honestly seem pressured into losin' it.[/quote]

Somewhat. Plus a little pussy couldn't hurt lol

20. [quote name='"yankee1227"']

Don't give into peer pressure :p[/quote]

Dog I told you to get the fuck off my forum.