Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loose or tight j's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RussianHaze, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Gota be a perfect mixture of inbetween.
    Too tight- won't hit right.
    Too loose- burn too fast and unevenly.
    Learn to roll like a pro like muah: Looks great (occasionally not perfect formation, but usually nicely done), burns real slow and even, hits great, stays lit, doesn't clog from too much resin in a too-tightly packed j, etc etc j's were my preferred method for most of my smoking career (9 years so far)

2. im the same opinion of pretty much everybody is this thread, not too loose neither tight (but it tend to have more firm than loose). But waht about cones or straing js?, i find my cones are always a bit looser neir the cardboard and looser overall than when i roll them straight like cigs

3. yeah its not gonna be preferential really. people aren't gonna be like "yeah i want fast and uneven burn!" or "i want it so tight that my face turns blue when i hit it!"

people just want solid joints n spliffs

4. I can't roll worth shit lol. Bongs FTW.

5. "tight tight tight!" guy from breaking bad haha
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfxMIhEUrQ]Breaking Bad - Tuco "Tight, tight, tight" - YouTube[/ame]

6. You do realize that unless the too different sized joints have the same amount of weed in them, they'll just be a normal j. A long joint doesn't mean it's paper...
    But I prefer a normal 2 1/2 inch tight Jeffrey.

7. its depends i have a friend for instance who likes fucking loose joints that are filled with more weed than tobacco and thats like the only thing that keeps them for burning in one puff lol also with he uses like .1 .2 with almost half a cig......and doesnt match since i convinced my other friends to stop smoking like that. though they at least were putting .5 -1g of weed with less tobacco than him LOL

8. yeah i see what you mean like if theres enough weed i myself roll long joints but they aint loose as a goose and taste like paper.

9. i like it so tight that i cant smoke it

10. [quote name='"WeedIsYummy"']i like it so tight that i cant smoke it[/quote]

Lol..

11. I like sturdy cones over old head doobs and straight canon/cigarette style j's.

12. I'm not really some spoiled, self-proclaimed "bud conosseuir" who walks around smoking 10g blunts of "medical fire" all day long. I've recently had to wrap my joints in the first few pages (luckily just blank and title pages) of Catcher in the Rye - didn't notice the irony until it came to me while I was getting lifted. You can imagine how much of a bitch it is to roll your weed up into shitty novel paper and try unsuccessfully to finish the roll by sticking the paper together with honey and having it constantly come unrolled while you're smokin. It's basically like a shitty pipe but worse cuz I gotta light the damn thing every little puff and - unlike a pipe - you aint gettin nearly as much green per puff of this so-called j.

So fuck it I'd take either one if I could get my hands on it. I just want some damn bud I can smoke without unnecessary bullshit in between.

13. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']I'm not really some spoiled, self-proclaimed "bud conosseuir" who walks around smoking 10g blunts of "medical fire" all day long. I've recently had to wrap my joints in the first few pages (luckily just blank and title pages) of Catcher in the Rye - didn't notice the irony until it came to me while I was getting lifted. You can imagine how much of a bitch it is to roll your weed up into shitty novel paper and try unsuccessfully to finish the roll by sticking the paper together with honey and having it constantly come unrolled while you're smokin. It's basically like a shitty pipe but worse cuz I gotta light the damn thing every little puff and - unlike a pipe - you aint gettin nearly as much green per puff of this so-called j.

So fuck it I'd take either one if I could get my hands on it. I just want some damn bud I can smoke without unnecessary bullshit in between.[/quote]

No offense intended, but I think your rolling is your problem...
    I can roll js out of notebook paper and they're like normal js, except taste like shit, definitely burn worse, and don't have any sticking glue.

14. Not to loose not to tight. I Prefer my js to be more tight though.

15. dude why u just dont buy papers? fuck smoking ink is bad enough,,,then you add sugar?good bye to your lungs. seriously in the owrst case smoke out of an apple or aliminium can,compared to what youre doing it would be nice and smotth on your lungs lol

16. i like my joints pregnant cus then i can hit them a lot until it gets to the end ;)

17. Not too tight that air barely moves, but not too loose that bud falls out