Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loophole law?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Sup guys,

So I just found out that whilst possession of marijuana is illegal in germany, usage is not.

Seeing as I'm high right now, I've been trying to think of ways in which this potential loophole could be exploited in case I ever get caught.

tl;dr - How can you smoke marijuana without possessing it?

2. The best thing it works for is if you're going outside to smoke a joint without bringing the rest of your stash with you. For the most part, by the time the cops get to you, the joint will be gone and you'll be stoned.

3. Pretty sure you can't. What do they consider possession ???

4. Well dictionary says "the state of having, owning, or controlling something".

5. if you are smoking a joint you are "controlling" it which would make you in possession of it.

6. I have a german exchange student and we smoke weed. He says in Germany if you are found high with no weed the cops just drive you home. Thats what I call service

7. Smoke it in your house, leave high as hell

We have the same law in the states

Dont know if yall get DUIs if you're high while driving

8. Convince your friend to hold it for you and put it up to your face/force it into your mouth when you need a hit!

Oh, but he's screwed if the cops come!

9. It means you can be high and they can't arrest you for that alone. I thought that was the same everywhere? It is in the UK.
    I only know it from LSD research. If you're tripping they can't bust you for that alone, you'd have to be a danger to yourself or someone else before they could do anything. Even then, the charge would be for doing whatever it is you did, could be as little as disturbing the peace that would still be the only charge. Not 'disturbing the peace and usage of LSD'. The same applies to all drugs.
    Sort of like in some places you can't drink alcohol in public, but you can be in public under the influence of alcohol. Until you fall into the road anyway. :smoke:

10. CT, and ME you get a DUI
    those are th only 2 states I am in long enough to know the laws lol

11. You don't have DUI's there? And just smoke all the weed you have on you then you will be high but not be in possession.

12. get a long Y stick , plant it in the groud and attach the joint at the V part of the Y and then try to inhale whitout touching the joint with your lips :D problem offizer ? *trollface*

13. spliffs. and i hear in europe everyone rolls their own cigs anyway.