Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loony Toon Characters: Who was the Stoner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenLady36, May 29, 2009.

1. Shaggy and scooby luv ther chronic

2. What about Dopey from The Princess and the Seven Dwarfs. He was always happy...he had to be a stoner and oh he also loved is weed naps.

3. Come to think of it, he didn't just look dumb, he did look high. LOL!Good one.

4. Haha.

5. lmfao theres no doubt about it wyle e. coyote is a speed freak

6. How about in Space Jam
    What do you think is in that Special Water Lol

7. What about that crazy ugly dude with the red suit, black spiky hair and big white eyes. He's not a loony tunes character. I don't know his name. He wears sort of like a superhero costume, very freaky looking. Does anyone know what cartoon this character is from and what his name is or am I just imagining that this character exists? Anyway, he would be on speed--definitely, oh, and crack.

8. I think that Spongebob and Patrick are potheads because the two are always happy about something. It could be the most retarded thing in the world but they would laugh so hard about it and be so happy about it. Plus Spongebob loves his job which is cooking food. What stoner doesn't like too cook while baked?? Mr. Crabs must be the dealer because we all know that he is a greedy lil paper chaser!!!

But what about Sandy, Squidward and all the rest? What drugs are they on, if any??

9. i was gonna say the skunk, i guess his name is Pepe Le Pew
    Marijuana, he smokes nothin but dank skunk and thats why he smells

10. Definitely, Sponge Bob and Patrick are the stoners of the Bikini Bottom crew.

Squidward is a complete square, I don't think we can pin anything on him. Maybe antidepressants.

Sandy hits up the ether (which is the real reason for the air dome).

Not sure what Plankton is on though.

11. Larry the Lobster is on steroids, of course

12. lol. I love this thread.

13. Scooby DOOBIE Doo, hands down he is the biggest stoner with his 'snacks'. Plus only dogs that are high can talk.

14. They're not Looney Toons, but Ed, Edd, and Eddy are MAD coke-heads. "Got some quarters? I'm jonesin' man!" Gotta get those "jaw-breakers"...ha.

15. #35 dirtybongwaterr, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009

Glad someone else thought of Sylvester too. He came to mind first but I don't really know why.... I picture him getting hit on the head by Tweety and then stumbling all around all dumb-like

HAHA. So true about Patrick and Spongebob. I think Plankton is on steroids, if you ignore how tiny he is. He's always 'roid-raging.

16. Yeah dude. I used to try and think of what everyone on that show was on. Johnny was definitely on shrooms.

I can't remember what else I thought they were on though.

17. Angry Beavers... I remember that one yellow beaver looking pretty stoned.. hahaha.

18. You're thinking of Freakazoid!

Goofy is a hippie stoner - No explanation needed.

19. Yeah! Freakazoid. WTF, were they thinking when they created him?

[​IMG]

20. Goofy was obviously smoking a lot weed.