looky what i found

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Oct 6, 2005.

1. haha i was workin at this arabic dudes house packing shit up to take back to the shop to clean up and fix or whatever and i was goin through this dresser takin shit out n i found a full script of tylenol 3's, 30mg of codeine and 300mg of tylenol, i get drug tested tomorrow, so friday is gonna be a good day if i get some liquor to wash them bad boys down with

"once that codeine hits ya system its gone make ya lean...."

Attached Files:

2. at the end of 8th grade, i got perscribed to those
    i didnt do drugs then
    and i didnt know the power of codein

i had like 50 pills left
    if only i would of known how much money i could have gotten off of those bad boys

3. my moms perscribed to the same stuff, its damn good shit lol, howd that acid treat u today man?

4. the acid aint treatin me to fuckin nothin, i gave my money to my friends to go get my shit and they were gettin a qp of shrooms to, they gave this girl (the dealer who gets them hallucinogens) and she left to get it and never came back and aint called em back yet, they said there goin back there in 2 or 3 days to see what the damn deal is, if i got jacked for 110 bucks i'm for real gonna kill some people, leave no witnesses too, cuz i only got 12 fuckin bucks to last me til my next paycheck cuz i gotta pay off my fine so i got a clean slate for my next court hearing, luckily my boy is givin me 20 on friday cuz i sold him 10 of those pills..... i'ma have to start stickin people up or somethin

and since i'm feelin the rap quotes today heres another "if you wanna stack cash... without a job, grab a gat and a mask i'll show ya how to rob"

5. thats some bullshit man, do what u gotta do to get some skrilla

6. whos rap is that?

7. wicked man...lolnot about getting riped of..thats gay

8. I know you know what your doin neg but be careful man.
    Combining two depressants like alcohol and codeine could have some serious effects on your lungs and cause you to stop breathing. Get messed up. just dont go crazy with it. Hope you get those shrooms or your money dude, getting ripped off sucks which is why I never pay before I get the stuff.

9. From experience, man, do a big job and do it well. Have precise plans, know where the money is, know entrance/escape routes, etc. Small, unplanned jobs aren't worth the risk, but if you like the adrenaline rush, I can't deny that it isn't kinda fun.