Looky looky

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sickmonkey, Jan 16, 2011.

1. search it on youtube. thats what I did when looknig for what to buy. And tell me how they work if you do buy them, cause I just don't understand how Black leaf and weed star sell great looknig stuff for soooooo cheap.

2. I already ordered them man and I cant figure it out either i have to know so i said screw local headshops like i dont get it sooo cheap but it looks so nice? Im gonna post some good full reviews though

3. yea exactly. I saw 2 black leafs, one had an 8 arm perc and the other was a 6 arm. And they were both around $80, thats so crazy.

4. I know the glass is all thick i wonder if there is such thing as cheap glass? like thickness i know some companies jew you on but weed star is thick glass and i didnt think that cheap glass existed?

5. actually that bong is 3.2, thats pretty thin, I'd be real careful with it.

6. OH i thought that was thick. Whats thick?

7. 5mm-9mm is considered "thick" glass but the thickness doesn't matter as long as you are not clumsy. What matters is that the glass is the same thickness throughout the entire piece. There's alot of WS haters but I think they are a great value for the price.

8. good im so happy its the perfect combo

not to much money so i still can buy bud