Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looky Looky!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jul 20, 2002.

1. namron i don't think you would be anymore right about people being close minded.

2. Ok, I'm very open minded. My sig tells it all in that if I really believe in something and you think that you can convince me other wise then by all means show me proof, give me evidence and just maybe you might be able to persuade me to believe that your idea may be right.

Yet, me having Emersons wise words as my signature is waving a flag of some kind. I firmly believe in his thought on the subject of speech and have strong convictions concerning the subject.

But I'm not narrow-minded.

If I choose to fly the flag that represents the country that I was born in and have always lived in to show allegiance to my country then that represents pride not narrow-mindedness.

I choose not to fly the rebel flag because it represents the past. The American flag represents the past, the present and the future and I still can't see how any of this pertains to narrow-mindedness.

3. That flag isn't really the stars and bars, contrary to belief. That was a USA flag. That one is the CSA battle flag.

4. word up nam, word up. I also agree that I wouldn't fly a confederate flag because its the past but i dont see anything wrong with people honoring the past or their heritage. I also wasnt attacking anyone.

5. cool cool...open mindedness rules..narrow mindedness licks balls..twice

6. And I will narrowly open mindedly,,fly a few flags,,..lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. haha..i was waiting for you to weigh in, i know you always have that black and white peace flag