Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looks May Be Decieving

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Alright, its kind of ironic, but just after talking about how there hasn't been a consistant source in my town in a while, someone re-upped big time. They got a shitload of Decent Middies that are goin' for $30 an 1/8... just some good green bud.

They got a shitload of Flame Middies with Purple in it and Crystals that is going for $40 an 1/8, and they got an ounce or two of some really nice looking nug that goes for $25 a gram (sad I know.. but people pay it, so dealers sell for that.)

I mean this nug looks like some straight up shit, like some of the shit most of you Grass City folks post pics of. The dude had about an 1/8 of it on him... Its some crystally ass nugs that are almost pure orange.

But the dude smoked a fatass bowl of it with just me... and to be honest I didn't get all that high off of it. I'm not sure if it was because I was coming down from smoking like 8 bowls of Middies a few hours prior, but the shit just didn't give me the great Chronic High that I love. This nug looks 100 times better than that Garden Bud I posted a pic of a few days ago, but the Garden tastes better and gets me way more blown out off like 3 hits than I got off like 6 hits of this Nug.

I dunno, if I can't get some garden today I might fork over the money for some of this Nug and maybe it'll change my opinion on it, but it just didn't do it for me yesterday.

2. your garden bud was outdoor,

outdoor bud generally looks less appealing but smells / tastes stronger and from what i have smoked they get you pretty high

The crystally bud described sets off a litht bulb in my head saying *commercial weed*, if it doesnt smell bomb and it looks bomb its prolly decent but on par with your outdoor garden green..

Get whatever you want but id be rollin blunts of decent mids right bout now..

3. I don't know about you but after smokin'g alot of middies i get tired and burnt out, and for me I never get as good of a high when your already burnt out.

4. That mighta had something to do with it. I agree that I don't get as high if I have that coming down/tired feeling.

5. When I first began smoking awhile ago if I was coming down I could smoke another bowl and be perfect if not higher. but now that i've been smoking for so long when I come down and smoke another bowl i dont get as high. I used to think since I already had THC in my system thats why I would get high again off a bowl but not anymore. Its the tolerance i'm guessing.

6. The shit that looked good but didn't get you that high was beasters. Usually keifed buds that are real dense and look alot better then they smoke.

7. same here. I smoked a a fiew bowls of mids and then smoked a fat joint a couple hours later. I didnt get any higher, but since i was already pretty high, i was able to take some fat rips. To bad it didnt do anything :(

8. Yep, this shit sounds like the definition of beasters. I'm gonna suggest that the dealer lowers the price on that shit. I wasn't able to get Garden yesterday so I bought one of this dudes Flame sacks for $40. It was some really good ass mids, my sack had like 2 stems and 1 seed, and a shitload of orange hair and a few crystals. It got me pretty blown out off a couple onies and a Joint. I'd say its just as good as the beasters hes pushin' for so much more.