Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looks like schwag but feels like chronic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokesumchronic, Jun 4, 2009.

1. OK. so today i got my self a few grams of weed but the guy said it was like pretendo or something? so he said it was not chronic. Chronic is what i usually get my hands on so i was like hmmmm. instead of paying my usual 50 i paid 35. cool then.IT looked like schwag but my friend was baked off it and had only taken two bowl hits. so i figured it would be a "different" type of high or something? ok i just got home and i smoked a very small bowl. not too small. I got 2 great hits on it. Now im writing this cuz idk it just felt like something i wanted to tell someone. OK and ive wrote this whole thing on this new goooood stuff? im pretty baked right now. i apologize if this wastedyour time but i wanted know if anyone knew what pretendo was. They guy was super chill and super cool. who i bought from.

thanks

2. haha pretendo

its probably bud thats just a little too dry or something

3. Your wasting our time because you have no pics.

4. yeah i guess that could of been the case. :rolleyes:

5. yo! my bad i didn't even think of that. yeah i'll tottally get some photos. i'll post them in a little bit