Looks Like I'll Be Smoking Alone For A While....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterOfTheJ, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Well Anyway My 1 Friend Jake was doing stupid shit and he got caught. Then cops went to his house and searched his room, found the other things they were looking for along with his pipe. So now hes on drug tests. His faggot dad got one of those AIM spyers so he knows everything we say, anyway he waited till he had a convo from me and my too other stoner friends talking to Jake about drugs and then he comes too all our houses 1 by 1 and tell our parents we smoke and all this shit and showed them the convo. So now Jake has drug test, and my 2 other friends are grounded from everything and i'm not allowed at there house anymore. Those are like the only ppl I smoke with and now no one can smoke. So i guess Ill be smokin' by myself for a long time.
    (Damnit that pisses me off, grrrrrrr:mad: )

Any0ne else in the city have the same problem???

2. yeah i got caught, be lucky you didn't don't be mad at your friend, be mad at the government for all that brainwashing shit and stupid ass laws...

it shouldn't be hard to find ppl to toke with...just like have some weed on you and a blunt or so and find some1 who you think might toke, and offer a blunt to smoke and hopefully a friendship seed will be planted :)

3. WHAT?!?! his dad speyed on you?? doesnt he know that it is your choice to do whatever the fuck you want?!?! what the hell is he doing spying on other people?!?!?!?

i feel bad for you man... keep tokin'

4. thats kinda gay, that aim spyware is just a keylogger that logs all the keys that are stroked in a wordpad doc that you can read later, just tell your friends to hit ctrl+alt+delete take a look at the programs running and end the shady one that loggs his keystrokes :D

5. Yeah his dad is a brown nosing little nerdy goody 2 shoes and thinks pot is the worst thing in the world. Me and him say anything important through are info's since the program his dad has saves each chat box as it appears. Thanks for the tip though blaze, ill let him know.

6. My friend's faggot brother who's a total momma's boy put spyware on his computer and got an aim thingy. It's bad times. If anyone did that to me I'd fucking bayonet their jugular and rip it out then spray their face with blood and leave them to die.

7. what a piece of shit father that guy is. he let the cops go through his sons room (thats what im guessing) so the poor guy could get into even more trouble? i hope something terrible happens to that asshole. my mom knows i smoke but not very often, and she'd defend me to the end - no matter what. haha sorry that kind of stuff just ticks me off. what is family for if they're not on your side.

socki

8. his dad is watching out for him.....most parents dont want their kids doing drugs

9. most parents dont know the facts about MJ

10. go up to your friends dad........and throw a hamburger at his dome.....he'll know you mean business..............i hate parents like that.........always snoopin and bitchin......your friend should move out ASAP............

11. i know parents that know the facts and dont want their kids doing it.....what does that have to do with anything....most people have tried bud, they know its effects and shit. letting your kid smoke is the stupidest thing you can do

12. It is one thing to look out for your child, but he could have handled the situation on his own without involving the police. Things like that should be kept in-house IMHO.

13. If my parents ever even considered putting one of those key loggers on my computer, I would completely flip out. Now i understand they're just trying to look out for me or whatever. But do i go and listen in on my fathers business calls.... Does that seem right ? Luckily i never really had to face this problem because when my parents found out i smoked they just told me to stay responsible and not spend too much money on it. Years later we have shared many a joint together and there has been no harm done. Just move out man, get ur own place and spark a mad blunt in your living room. Theres nothin like it.

14. i dont know, i try to be calmer and shit with my mom....dont want to make her stress over me anymore.....all im sayin

15. damn dude. that sucks. my parents still trust me 200 % thank god.

16. i thought everyone on this site was 18+?
    why is there so much damn talk about parents.
    either they respect you, or you're their underage bitch

17. Harsh words, but I have to agree.

18. man stfu some people actually care about the relationship they have with their parents and want to keep it on good terms