Looks like a drug test for me... might be sent to a lab. Advice welcome.

Discussion in 'General' started by Crossbreed, Sep 9, 2005.

1. alright check it out. i'm going to be tested sometime soon, at random so my only hope is to stop smoking completely untl this passes over. i spoke with the dude who was selling the tests at walgreens, he said the tests were accurate because you could send the test to the lab.

well im gonna be taking niacin, one 500mg pill a day, and drinking 1/2 gallon of gatorade. my metabolism is freakishly fast. i am 6'1'' and ~135 pounds, give or take. i used to smoke daily at night (for two months), but stopped yesterday..

my question is two fold:

1. with this routine do ya think i can pass a lab test in a week from today?

2. will the niacin speed up my metabolism too much and cause me to lose wieght?

2. wow. you must be really friggin skinny lmao jp. but just do what youre doin and the best of luck to ya. by the way gatorade has a shitload of carbs in it so dont be surprised if you end up fat as hell or havin diabetes. water or propel are the best things. o ya and take vitamin b to keep ur piss yellow

3. haha yeah, i am way skinny.. maybe that gatorade will beef me up a lil who knows? :p
    im takin some multi-vitamins daily now too, it has two or three different variations of vitamin B should be set. i dont think my parents would be too worried about a diluted test or clear piss because i drink alot of water.

and niacin doesnt speed up your metabolism.. right? i dont wanna burn up extra calories and fat if possible...

4. niacin does speed up metabolism and thats how the thc gets out faster, calories get burned and fat does... thc stores in fat and around the nucleus of your brain cells...

5. so these things are gonna make me lose wieght? :(

6. i would imagine so, since your burning calories and fat..

besides that its gonna make you feel hot and turn red... i hopped in a cold ass shower for like 45 mins and came out and still red and burning...

feels like sun burn

7. well i ate a sammich, put some meat in there to get the creatine up.. and took a niacin. i started to get a mild upset stomache then i got the burning... it lasted no more then 30 minutes though :)

how fast does niacin burn through your fat? i have almost none to spare. lol

8. haha lol, well i would much rather waste some body fat then test positive on a drug test, you could always take weight gain supplements or something after if you feel you have gotten way to skinny.

9. my mom did that to me and i hadnt smoekd in 3 weeks at the time so i passed barely and she was going to send it to the lab so while it was in the fridge i poured maybe 3/4 of it out because you need a certain amount and filled it back up with water... test came in negative for all.

10. yea one of my friends grampa just put his piss in the fridge and he left it thre for a week, i was like what in the hell is wrong with u in that week u could have gotten someone elses piss or at least daluted it but he didnt and got in big trouble